|Download and Installation Guide
You may want to print these instructions before proceeding
for easier reference.
- Click the Windows95/NT download link.
- Click "OK," to save this program to
- Choose the location to save the Table, such
as the desktop or a specific folder. Click
the "Save" button
and allow time for the download to occur.
- Click "OK" when the "Download complete." window
- Locate and double-click the file you just
saved, labeled "p-table.exe." This
will open a WinZip Self Extractor window.
- Click "Browse" and select the folder
to which you would like to unzip the file. Click "OK," then
click "Unzip" in the WinZip Self
Extractor window. Close the WinsZip window.
- Locate the folder
named "p-table" where
you just unzipped the table. Double click to
open the folder
- Open the Interactive
Periodic Table by double-clicking the P-TABLE.exe
For the Macintosh:
- Click the Macintosh download link.
- Choose the location to
save the Table, such as the desktop or a specific
folder. If you are not asked
to select a location, your computer has been set
to automatically save to a pre-determined location.
- Click "Save," and allow time for the
download to occur.
- Locate and double-click on the
saved file labeled "p-table.sit" to
create the "p-table" folder.
Note: If using
Internet Explorer to download, you may need a file
expansion program for your Macintosh
if you do not already have one. If so, you may download
the FREE StuffIt
Expander v.8 for Macintosh.
use Stuffit Expander, drag and drop the file onto
StuffIt Expander to create the folder.
Note: If you
are using Netscape, the file will self-extract
automatically to create the "p-table" folder.
the folder where you saved the table. Open
the new folder labeled "p-table" by double-clicking
the folder icon.
- Open the interactive by double-clicking
the P-TABLE.exe icon.